Saturday, December 10, 2005

I play like sai! Still got lots of work to do!

Going to indonesia tomorrow. Some place which name I have forgotten. Going for two days for some guy's wedding anniversary I think. Went to the same place for his wedding last year. Hell I don't even know who he is. Why the hell am I going. I could be spending my weekend here relaxing in Singapore but instead I end up taking some ferry ride to indonesia to spend a weekend with a bunch of old uncles and aunties and watch them embarass themselves infont of tens of people singing stupid old karaoke songs. There isn't even any thing interesting to look at over there (read: pretty girls) except old buildings, smelly busses and old men smoking in the hotel's air-conditioned lobby. Fuck, I'm gonna bring homework along just to make myself feel more miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home