Saturday, December 31, 2005

Confusion is common in caustic times. Characters are changing while continuing my charade. People crying while caring are common. Usually chickens enjoy cramming food continuously. I countlessly attempt countering my credulous thoughts.

Nice anot? In case no one can see, every other word starts with the letter 'c'. I call this allikeration. Close to alliteration but not quite.

)Anyway, my excitement lies in awaiting( the approaching new year. Going to have a sort of countdown party with my TJ 18-05 pals at my place. Too bad will have to pang seh TH. That idiot meihui is pang sehing us for another countdown. Beach.

Anyone may experience love in awe, but a few refuse to voluntarily break out of it. They already have a perfect picture in their mind and fear that the illusion may be broken. They would rather live in a fantasy world than to experience the potentially harsh truth.

Damn I'm good. And its not even for sure. I can grow up to be a freaking english teacher man.

Walking on the dusty trail his hand swinging in empty space,
Would that he will meet someone along the way.
To stop his swinging hand and to take the path together.
'i will come with you' says a voice,
Her face incomprehensible in the blowing sandstorm.
Three sticks lost in the incomprehensible view.
'will you come with me?' he intones out loud.
a long pregnant pause filled in with the winds of thought.
'yup if you tell me earlier then... ahem',
sand particles caught in the throat of the past.
now he is walking alone again with sand tearing at his eyes,
along an endless trail towards a distant future.
nothing can be seen as he blindly gropes,
Desperation looms but his hope holds out.
Afraid, wanting, afraid of wanting,
Can anyone show him the way?

Full of suki sushi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home