Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yup yup, merry christmas yadda yadda. Just finish the last chalet of the holidays, the 2e6 chalet. Now I must spend the last four days of the holiday trying to do homework which I have totally no clue how to do.

I've spent the last hour trying to do 2 questions, both of which I still haven completed. I think I need to find someone to help me with this. I guess I will not be doing anymore homework tonight. Think I shall try to finish watching trigo.

yea, orientation coming soon. Can hardly wait to meet my group members. Hope got eye candy. Heh heh. Missed the second day of OG camp because of chalet so I am clueless about whatever is going to happen. Just have fun I guess!

Right, I am too lazy to write more so I shall end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home