Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wa! Sibeh song! Today after training jiao lian was talking about our game and so on. Then he was talking about focusing more on teamwork during training and individual skills can be shown during matches. Then he was talking about people who are good one on one.

Jiao lian: you xie ren hen hao qie hao xiang de ren ah, si yang ah...(long pause) leekhian ah.

Me: !!! (am chio)

Haha, quite stupid I know, but he seemed to love scoulding me last time, it was really nice to finally hear something good. Some choice bites.

Jiao lian: dai she mo pi gu!

Jiao lian: chuan she mo niao qiu!

Jiao lian: jiao ni pao pang bian wei she mo ni yi zhi pao zhong jian!

Missed another OGL meeting again. Its not that I'm not dedicated, my heart is with you guys 100% all the time even though my body is not! Even though I don't know any of you I still support whatever you guys do!

Die already, must start to chiong homework! Tomorrow after frisbee and gym I intend to go somewhere and try to at least finish most of my maths revision tutorial. I cannot afford to slack! No 'S'tupid paper must get 4 As! Must psycho myself up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home