Saturday, January 07, 2006

Orientation is over. It has been a great week for me and I hope all my ooga booga members enjoyed themselves as well. I hope they feel about vj just as I did in tj. Its like the orientation I never had.

hmm, must thank my fellow OGLs Si Hui and Natasha for their kindness and putting up with me not knowing anything. Thanks for the lollipop and also for teaching me the anti-science cheer!

Friday's mass dance was a blast! After our grand final battle, where I died, we changed and went to pizza hut where our dearest juniors treated us to some delicious stuffed crust pizza! I pretended that I was actually an IP student and they actually believed me. Called me 'didi' too. No manners! Haha, I'm old la. Not so smart to be in IP.

Now that orientation is over, I guess it means that its time to focus on studying and basketball. I promise myself that everyday after school, in between trainings I shall go to the library and do my homework or study since it is impossible for me to do anything remotely resembling work at home. Yea yea yea.

Oh, and by the way, I changed my mind. You all are SCARY! No way I'm gonna have anything to do with it. I'm free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home