Sunday, July 20, 2008

There is suddenly so many things to do and to think about.

To summarize:
Next week, I have to prepare for a WITS project, a LF and some sort of presentation, and I have to conduct tomorrow.
I have to go and book my driving lesson.
I have to go and repair my Ipod.

Plus a large healthy dose of bad luck, and extreme soreness in the neck and legs area, and everything inbetween, I am feeling very very horrible.

The two biggest things, MY NECK IS VERY PAIN I DON"T KNOW WHY BUT IT HURTS WHEN I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD ANYWHERE.

and I WENT PRAWN FISHING AND IT COST ME 418 DOLLARS.

Bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, bad luck all around. Just for that, I'm going to go back early tonight! Hopefully that will banish all the bad luck away! Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home