Friday, May 23, 2008

Whoohoo, passed my advanced theory on the first try too! I'm a lean, mean, mugging machine.

Not really, I only read through the book once. Maybe I've just been really lucky. Well, if only I'm as lucky for my practical test.

Caught Indiana Jones today with the gang and two girls i mean women we met at the kelong. I thought it was really good, and it was only through this movie(I never really caught any of the others) that I realised how much this movie has influenced the making of so many other shows. Really cool retro stuff. I love it. Nevermind that the show eventually degraded into some sci-fi shit,(guess its true in both movies and essays that aliens are a no-go, unless the show's title is 'aliens') I liked the whole of the beginning and the middle. Never underestimate the feel-good quotient of sure-fire crowd pleasers! Groin shots and jumping around from car to car, check. Killer ants, check. Plunging down waterfalls, check. Cheesy romance, check. Quick thinking and detective work from retiringly old professor, check. Crazy old man, check. World domination plots, check. Whoohoo, lets rock and roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home