Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It sucks having to st@y in! This week I actually had to stay in two and counting later, three nights in a row. Not fair leh, we're on lull and I live like, five minutes from camp. Why can't I enjoy my comfy bed?

I wanna st@y out!

And, my sister has given birth! Glory-Faith Chong is her name oh. Haha, is that the new trend these days? Sherwin's niece is called Kate-Sarah Chan. I think I'll name my daughter Carrot-tomato Yeo. And maybe my son will be called Yo-Yo Yeo. Wouldn't that be swell!

Back to Glory. she weighs 2.875 kg, and her head circumference is 33 cm. She was born on the twenty-seventh of May at three thirty or thereabouts. She has the most gorgeous big shiny eyes and enjoys sticking her tongue out at us. Right now though, she has my sister's eyes and nose and Munch's forehead. I can't wait to see what she looks like dry!

I promise to be a good uncle and to play with her and get to know her well. I don't want to be just some relative that she sees twice a year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home