Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just watched made of honor with andy and douglas. And yes, I don't know why I keep watching romantic comedies with my male buddies. However, I'm now more inspired than ever to own a border collie! I think that they are just the most beautiful and intelligent dogs in the world, and though I know that intelligence is not necessarily a trait of a species, but the look in their eyes really gives me the feeling that it 'gets' me! And for the most part, I think they do. Is it wrong to love animals more than people?

And, I went wakeboarding for the first time today! With andy, douglas, minloong, aijia, chelsea, adelyn, xue ting, a friend of theirs, and another friend of theirs. Took 2 boats out for a couple hours, and trust me, it is pretty tiring stuff. I did however, manage to stand up on my second try! Well done lik! Now, if only rental wasn't so expensive. Still, I would say that it's a very satisfying experience and i strongly recommend everyone to help me pay for another round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home