Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I got a job! I don't know when it starts, and I think the pay kinda sucks. But hey! Better than lazying around all day at home right?

Well, sometimes it might not be true. Like, I will never be able to have the freedom to meet up with anyone, anytime. Got to plot my life around a schedule. So much like school. And I thought that the end of school was the dearth of plotting. So I guess the important thing is to be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

Speaking of wishes, I'm pretty sure that everyone has some sort of secret wish or desire that is just plain fantasy. You know, like to be able to fly, or to turn invisible, or to be able to morph etc... Well, when I was younger I thought that having the power to morph into any animal was totally awesome and used to fantasize about it at night. How I can just become a bird and fly to school, maybe turn into a fly to sneak past teachers, fun stuff. It was also probably why I liked reading Animorphs so much too...

But then when you continue in your fantasy to a certain point, the problems start to crop up. Like, wouldn't I be leaving my clothes behind when I turn into a bird? It sure would be awfully awkward to turn up in school naked. And what if someone sprays sheltox on me while I'm a fly? Life might be just a little screwed.

What do you think of before you sleep,
I wish I was a bug standing in a pile of shit.
But right before I doze off I smell a -bleep-,
Be careful what you wish for 'cause you might just get it.

Well, all I can say is that right now, I wish I had the power to turn adult EZ-Link cards into student ones, and to make taxies charge like busses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home