Monday, July 31, 2006

Ok, I have finally tried it: Made a bottle rocket out of a bottle of diet coke and 2 mentos sweets. It sure as hell wasn't like the one here. It sort of shot for about 3 metres, then made a 180 degree U turn to hunt down my friends standing a goot 5 metres behind me(cowards). That was around 8. After that we took this long ass route which one of my friends said was '35 minutes only', which was actually closer to twice that time, and ended up in Jalan Kayu eating roti prata.

Anyway the point I am trying to make here is that JC life is actually really really slack when you have no CCAs. I mean, come on, I have the time to plan this kind of stupid experiments and make experimental bus routes to the middle of god knows where in Changi while I'm actually pretty much keeping up with homework and stuff. This is the kind of life where I will really love my school.

Now a basic day is kind of like this: School, then go to the library to study, then to the classrooms to study, till evening, go talk with friends, eat at 7-11, talk some more, then finally decide to go home. Hell, studying's even fun this way. Shit, Its really happening to me...

Then again, who knows, maybe I am having fun because I'm not really studying during the time I spend studying. Shit, gotta go and run tomorrow, must not get fat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Does graphics card improves photoshop cs2 performa shopping laptop cover teen couple sex pictures rash zyban laptops mayoreo America cruise holland job ship depakote 2beffect bingo tickets

1/3/07 9:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеllo, i think that і noticed you νisіtеԁ my wеbsitе so і came to go back the desire?
.I am trying to in finding iѕsuеs tο improνe
my web sitе!I guеѕs іts aԁequate
to make usе оf a feω оf уouг ideas!
!

Take a looκ at mу ωebpage; coffee pure cleanse reviews

12/6/13 10:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home