Saturday, July 22, 2006

Feeling kind of down today. That's called self inflicted pain. Very very unhealthy.

At least I did go to the gym today. Looks like the once a week think is still on. Thank goodness. For all those who what to know whats so nice about going to the gym, look no further than here. Of course the way he puts it sounds kind of gross, but hey, at least he's happy right, which is more than I can say for myself. These days, I consider happiness to be finishing my tutorial without making any mistakes. Bonus if I did it without redoing any parts.

As for the whole religion thing, there really is very very little point in life. I really belief that even if there was an afterlife, it would be just as meaningless. So what if I can be eternally close to god? See, all of the history involving god has been one bloody battle after another, so its not too tough to picture him as some divine warmonger. If by definition, the devil is the opposite of god, I would imagine him to be one peace loving guy.

Maybe in heaven people will spend all day singing praises, I don't know, trying to curry god's favour or whatever while down in hell, it will be an endless buffet of SINful food. In heaven I will be sitting eternally on a fluffy white cloud. In hades I will probably spend my days whitelavarafting down a lavafall. I heaven I have to forever think happy thoughts. In heck I can think whatever the heck I want. Nope, can't think of a single reason I will love heaven... Of course, don't believe me, for all you know in hell they will make you float on a rock in the middle of an endless sea of lava for all eternity while in heaven you get to go whitecloudrafting.

Which brings me to my second point of the day. Which is that women are nothing but trouble. Of course thats not an absolute statement. But I would just like to point out that if not for them, I will be in the bloody garden eating durians...
Bob Marley had it right all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home