Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, its 12am and theres no game. I'm bored to tears. Its also at this kind of time where you feel very lonely or very unlucky. I think I'm damn screwed up, don't even know what I'm supposed to do. What exactly is being 'supposed' to do mean? Does it mean that theres a great divine rulebook somewhere which states exactly the manner in which you are to react to circumstances? People always believe in freedom, saying that they can do whatever they want to do. But if theres a 'supposed', it means that even though you have a few choices, theres one which is the prescribed path. So is this what freedom truly means, that there is no such thing as equal chances, no continuous random paths? that every path is discrete and seprate? And that I can still continue typing so calmly when the second cockroach in two days just ran past me under the table? I'm just going to take a second here to panic.;lasha;uho uifgiasjdhf gkjk kf hk jhbkjk jk j vsdfg s

Ok, done. I've stomped that ground several times to threaten the cockroach. I gave it a 'choice' it can come and be stomped by my big hairy legs, or it can scuttle quietly outside to be eaten up by whatever rats or cockroacheaters out there.

Great, this just adds on to the already wonderful existence that I lead. Haven't you ever felt that sometimes your life is just a show? This sounds so damn cliched but its like you are seperate from what your body is doing? Like somebody says something funny and you automatically laugh, even though you have either heard the joke before, or you din't really find it very funny. I get this all the time. Somehow, when in the state, lets just call it the seperated into another orbit (SIAO) mode, the only emotions that you are truely capable of feeling is annoyance. I have no idea why this happens, everyone is just normal, talking, maybe laughing, then I will just have this huge urge to grab that smirking puss and wipe it on the road. Then again, maybe I'm just a grumpy fart...

Ugly, ugly post... But anything to cover up the cheesy cheesy previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home