Thursday, May 04, 2006

Very long never post. Busy busy with basketball and basketball. Tournament has started. So far we have won CJ MJ HCI(S)in the first round, and NYJC in second round. Tomorrow we will be facing IJC in what will probably be the deciding match for us. Win, top four. Lose, go home and cry. Well, I ain't planning on going home.

Anyway, I played like sai the first 3 games, but sort of played better in the second round. The timing couldnt have been better. Hope this is not a one time thing and that I can help VJC get into top four tomorrow!!!

Aside from that, homework totally sucks right now, all my tests I have not studied for, comfirm going to fail. Thank goodness this is a short week!

Oh this second round is so special because there are 9 zhonghuarians playing in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home