Friday, February 17, 2006

Nothing much to say. Too busy anyway. Vday was kind of stupid. Had gym then had some sort of guys party at Carl's Jr. Looked at all the happy couples and feel like dying. Got lots of candy though. Then lost all the stamina ever built up through tobelone bars and other yummy stuff.

Never gave any gifts to anyone at all. As was my usual tradition. As far as I remember, the only things I have ever given as special valentine's day gifts are a box of Hershey's almond nuts which I bought from seven eleven and a bookmark I bought from suntec. Amazingly, none was during HER time.

Anyway, vday kinds of make you start thinking about stuff, and stuff, and stuff. Seriously man, you gotta have good friends to hang out with you on vday or some sort of computer game to distract you or you'll go nuts. Thankfully I've got great friends with whom we can share our loneliness. Haha.

Anwyay, I think no hope already la. Leppy bought stuff for everyone and was giving it around. Then Aguin's friends kind of teased her, and she just very hurriedly took it and walked away. I'm no expert but I believe that Leppy does not stand much chance with Aguin. See, if she didn't like him, then she will feel shy when her friends teased her about it, so since she cannot easily decline the present because Leppy is giving it out to everyone, she will try to avoid eye contact and get it over with right? If she, on the other hand, did, she would have at least said thank you. Or something.

Hmmm. Theres something happening between the avian and the bovine. Seems birds have started producing milk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home