Saturday, February 04, 2006

Damn... Fucked... Up!

Anyway, finally got my new basketball shoes. A very nice gay RED colour. Seems most of my basketball shoes are that hue. My shoe size is getting smaller and smaller. Now its something like UK 9. Which is US 10? Anyway thank goodness I didn't wear it for training today, coz its total defence day! Yup, whole training doing defence stuff. Slide here slide there. Saved myself a whole lot of money! Still have not bought all the stuff I wanted to buy.

I'm going to think of something interesting to say in 3... 2... 1... Seafood soup at bedok is good! Oh wait! Heres something. Tomorrow is Surf n sweat, the same day as my cousin's wedding. Which means I will not be going for the race thing after all. Now the only question is, should I go and collect the goodie bag? I know for a fact that theres going to be lots of cool stuff inside but is it worth going all the way there in the morning just to get the bag? Hmmm. this is a tough descision that requires sound economics knowledge of which I have none.

Lets see, 10 bucks for the registration fee, 3 for the tickets. Get magazine, keychane, chips, drinks cool shirt. As opposed to 10 bucks for registration fee, get nothing and sleep late. Thats a toughie! I'm gonna sleep on that.

Oei, don't be like that leh! You know this will totally destroy any chance there may be. Dammit la, I can see my life flashing before my very eyes. No no no 3wanswers! For the love of god! I give up on girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home