Sunday, February 01, 2009

I just had my wisdom teeth removed on wednesday. It was a pretty cool experience, being operated on and all, though I was under general anaestesia, so I don't remember much. What I do remember however, was that the operating theatre was a really cold place, and that I couldn't stop shivering. They said that they would put a warm fan under the sheets, but it only arrived after I fell asleep, so I didn't really get to enjoy it.

They tied my legs up, goodness knows why, and inserted a hollow needle into my left arm. Then they gave me some oxygen to breathe while they injected something via the needle into my arm. It was a cold fire that crept up my limb, agony in every step. I did fall asleep by the time the pain reached my sholder though.

I just had to write about this because its kind of interesting. But I'm not really thinking of that right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home