Monday, November 24, 2008

Welcome to Max's wedding.

Where wakeboarders show their glam side
On the same side.
Where friends and family gather.

To help man the reception table.
Occasionally there are no guests to direct,


So its time to have a nice blue drink.



And to find out how hot a flash bulb is when you cover it with your fingers.



And to realize you're better looking in the dark.


People do up their hair specially for this occasion.,

People being plural.

Luxurious places call for comfy couches,

And nice mood lighting.

Who can forget the main event?

So do we need to march in step?

Behind the scenes means we missed the video show.


Cute chubby girl drinking soup.
nice?
There was clubbing after which I ALMOST went. I was that close to breaking my covenant. Deus ex machina, the gods interceded and I didn't go in the end.
Which brings me to saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home