Monday, October 06, 2008

Man, I'm tired. So tired. Fall asleep while scuba diving tired. But I'm not sleeping, I'm buzzing, buzzing with something that just happened. It involves today's date and a handphone. Can you guess what it is? And will I answer if you ask? Only if you're close.

Ok, buzz aside, this has been so far, and is going to be, a very busy month.
Got a diving trip to tioman on the 10th.
Got to plan a halloween party on the 31st.
Got my driving test on the 18th which I'm going to try to pass after at most 2 sessions in the circuit.
Got to conduct a freaking range on the 17th.
Got to show aussie guys around on dates that clash with the previous two items. Serious schedule conflict.
Got to think of a way to make more money.
Got to find a way to stop global warming, halt the melting of ice glaciers, prevent the destruction of large swarthes of Amazon rainforests by loggers, reduce the acidification of lakes and rivers in europe, find a cheap alternate source of energy that is readily available, stop the extinction of various species of animals due to habitat destruction.
And all of that's in addition to the 'carpe diem' life I'm leading right now.

I'd better get some rest over the rest of the week or I'm going to run out of spontaniety.

Do you believe in fate? If you do, you believe in fairy tales too. You're not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home