Sunday, August 24, 2008

AHM 21km today, the most I have ever ran. I can still remember exactly one year ago when we were all cadets. Making our way to the floating platform, and me being slightly late. Then bringing a camera on our 8km run and having someone sprint ahead to take photos of us running together. Life seemed so carefree then. But I guess its only because I don't remember all the siong part that tags along with the fun times.

Anyhow its a good preparation for SCM this december. I believe in trying everything in life at least once, which is why I'm signing up for such insane activities. I'm gonna do it all while I'm still fit and young so I can tell kids next time, 'when I was your age pluto was a planet and lik khian gong gong ran triathlons and marathons!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home