Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wow, 300 posts. What a strange start to the 301st. When I was younger, I remember someone telling me that love is not something you search for, but something that comes to you. I took that very literally.

Then when I got older and more skeptical, I had my RULE.

And now its broken.

But for the right reasons. At least I have not betrayed the rationale behind the rule.

AND NOW I KNOW, I AM TRAVELLING IN A SPIRAL. NOT A CIRCLE.


And he trudged down the slope,
without much hope.
An aura of despair
filling the air.

But the road is long,
and the slope's a song.
like a dipper in a water tank,
it goes up and down each bank.

But what do you do,
when you reach the edge of the pool?
Do you slap on the wall,
crying out your calls?
Or stand still and silent,
at least your dignity's not broken.
Maybe just act like a fool,
And lose all your cool.

Well I've never been,
the first or a king.
I'm not a fool,
at least i try to be cool.
So i stood silent,
knowing that i am my only client.

Try as you might,
it is the wave of your life
And though you might fight,
it will remove your knife.

Oh even as so,
when i go with the flow.
Some-times the flow might,
Lead you a side.
To the steps of the pool,
where though you are cool,
you are finally forced to,
act like the fool.

I promise, when I ord, the lines will become longer, and the vocab, better.
But the meaning's the same, and this I wouldn't change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home