Sunday, January 25, 2009


Been a while hasn't it? Well, time is tight these days and there's not a second to waste! So I guess blogging's been relegated to a twice-monthly activity.


First of all, I would like to announce that I have only two working days left as an NSF. I will going for a wisdom tooth extraction operation this coming wednesday, and as I'm going to remove all four at one go so as to make use of the free medical care, I will be fainting.


Of course after that there's the MC, and then a medical appointment. I do hope I can get everything signed in two days.


The spirit of Lunar New Year begats a flurry of new year songs, adapted by my current state to ORD songs! Who can forget the lyrics?


Yes, my quest to study vet science is alive again! Hopefully this time I'll actualy do something about it!


Anyway, last weekend I went to batam with Belle! We, go-carted, wakeboarded, cable-skied, called room-service like crazy, went on a motorbike adventure to nowhere and had a most wonderful massage.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home