Thursday, March 01, 2007

Results are tomorrow. Exciting shit. But this will also mark the end of our government provided education. Even though it supposedly ended 3 months ago the waiting for results are sort of like the end game freeze. It could even be seen as the most important day of the past 12 years, the day that vindicates all that studying (or not) that you've been doing for the past 144 months. So what if you are a 0 pointer in 'o' levels? What matters now is that you do well in the 'a' levels. And so I will feel that all the junior collages are equals on this day. Whether your A comes from some pro JC where people name themselves after smelly flowers or JC's that just call themselves a location, it is just as good. In fact, I think that an A from the latter JC is that much stronger as it shows that you can do just as well as the pros without all the fancy LTs and shizzaz.

But that is not the point. The point is that I am going to be quitting SR soon! I believe in less than 2 weeks. I would gladly trade the lousy staff welfare and evil colleagues for the ability to complain about restaurants charging me for water with impunity. No matter how it turns out I'll be back to living the bum life before by burfday! Ahem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home