Tuesday, February 13, 2007

On my off day, I woke up at 12pm. I ate ba chang for breakfast and slacked around before going to suntec for the NTU fare where I discovered that anything with the word engineering in it sucks. I am so turned off by environmental engineering now. Turns out all they do is clean up shit. So I'm back to being totally clueless about what I want to study. Anyway, Went to Ben 'n' Jerrys with xac and ah ma where they conned me into buying this bloody expensive 3 scoops of ice cream. Hey, at least the person who scooped for me was nice, though I was kinda jealous of her job coz she kept koping bites of ice cream. The ice cream was so delicious that we decided to go to carrefour to buy more. Ended up buying this 1.5 litre tub of rasin, nut chocolate ice cream that we can't finish. Then huili had to go for her yoga, and me and xac went to visit aileen at her workplace! Haha, seeing her so busy gave me a deep sense of schadenfreude and now I appreciate my job more and more. Visiting the bishan branch of SR just made me that bit better with my butter in my bitter batter. Then library, then home. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home