Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whew, its been a busy and rather stressful past couple of days. I have been busy with preparations and getting conned out of my hard earned money. Well, at least I have learnt that people can be such bitches when it comes to cash and that sometimes when they do, you just have to be alert and know what you want. I'm not too sure yet if this shows that I'm not cut out for the business world, or is a valuable lesson that will give me an edge when dealing with business matters. I've always thought that what the world was like depended on the frame you looked at it, but now I'm not so sure.

The problem with having the freedom to think whatever you want is that on the chance that that's not true, you have unlimited potential to screw up big time. You know, some people paint too happy a picture at times. You know, when you face a setback its always "oh, everyone makes mistakes, you'll learn from it and improve." and they bombard you with stories of people who have tried and made it and how "with more practice, you'll improve". Its never just "you suck at this, and seriously shouldn't be doing this at all". That may be true, but its never the right thing to say. You will never want to be the one to step on other's dreams would you?

Well, I should be indignant and angry and I guess I am. But I also marked the papers and wrote a page of study tips, and am going to pop it into their postbox. At least I'm not sinking down to their level.

Or is that something those who lose out say to comfort themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home