Monday, August 31, 2009

Gosh its been so long since I last wrote stuff.

School has been busy as hell, no thanks to the Shell Case Comp in which we jumped into something we totally didn't know anything about and tried to smoke our way through. Hey, at least in the end our ideas were pretty solid. I know that because almost everyone else came up with that idea. Maybe it was only we did our power point slides in the last 5 minutes. Well, I'm secretly glad that we didn't have to go through another round of that. Not so secret after all.

Oh, and I finally have an official CCA! Its called the Enviromental Science and Engineering Students Club, or ESESC for short, and my post is pretty cool. Basically, I'm supposed to come up with stuff to do! How awesome is that? Now, if only I had some ideas.

Travelling is hell. Two hour rides to and from school is no joke. Having to check which bus to take also ain't funny. I need a car, I really need a car. Or at least a hostel room. Now I have neither and I swear that time works differently for me. You see, four hours of commute a day leaves me with only 20 hours a day, whereas normal human beings have 24 hours in a day. Thus, time passes more slowly for me as I have to fit 20 hours into one rotation of the earth. Yeah that's right, I'm actually a very fast runner/swimmer/whatever. It is just that time passes slower for me.

And so does knowledge. I'm beginning to think that going to lectures aren't useful for me at all. What is the point if I don't catch what they say when they say it, but I do when I read the notes? That leaves me with two choices. Either I read the notes, and then go for the lecture. Or I could just depend on the notes to study and then only go for lectures if I don't get stuff or have to copy. Bleah.

I'm beginning to doubt getting double honors. Maybe then I'll get a better chance of going overseas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home