Sunday, April 05, 2009

Never again at Highlanders. Not when it takes ten minutes to get your drinks and an hour for a plate of sausages. I swear I could hear the cows being killed in the kitchen.

Did some work besides tuition recently, for an image consulting company. It is amazing, the human's ability to make stuff up. Spent two of the longest hours trying to teach six slides to eight kids who were super restless was really quite funny.

Oops, I'm going to china soon, then to australia. It seems that I will be going away for two out of the next three months. My god, I have a very bad feeling that I will be seeing so many temples, I'd qualify for heaven automatically.

Australia's definitely definitely going to be tonnes more fun too. I'm going to borrow books and visit all the cool places!

Is there anyone out there who wishes to enjoy the fun and education of a holiday but yet lack the time to do so? Why not give me your money, and I will go on the holiday for you and come back and tell you all about it. I can even show you pictures if you want. It's going to be really great!

I swear, I love your id.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home