Saturday, March 17, 2007

It started out with me going to CCAB to this stupid adidas thingy, where they were all kids. Then we took a cab down to funan, god knows why, to watch zhonghua play dota against hwa chong and yuying. We won both matches, which pitted both zhss teams against each other but I didn't catch that. PS, mercurial was damn imba... manta plus refresher means 16 images running around... Anyway, after that I was on my way to the australia fare when i saw...



The beautiful, amazing, enchanting, awesome and just plain gorgeous GESIT 012787! Next to the australia fare was a food fare where I basically got a free lunch, and I met carine and her friend from TJ! Turns out that her friend wanted to study vet science too, but it also turns out that vet science is about 50% tougher to get in than medicine in austraila. Guess animal's health is more important huh. Plus, most australia universities don't offer scholarships to international students, and even then, not for veterinary science. Then we went to MOS to eat but honchan was not there. Then I went to Bugis to meet my friend. Ouch!

Not that beautiful, but still kinda cool. You're very brave (: Well done!
Next up, 3 good men. A movie my parents are bringing back for us to watch, then it is off to matthew's house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home