Monday, April 12, 2010

Wu, exams are coming. I've thought long and hard, and I've finally come up with the worst thing that could happen to me. and that thing is: to have worked so hard this sem and yet not see my results inprove by much. I'd just give up.

You know people often say that you should never give up, and keep working hard, and everything will work out. If you fail, try, try again. Well, there's another saying that stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. How far down trying harder and harder is the line that crosses into 'dude you're wasting your time'? Would it not be better to develop youself in areas where you know you will excel in, or at least spread the damage out a little, rather than risking everything hoping that you'll get good grades and that will make everything worth it?

That's it, this is the semester. I'm just going to give it my shot, and if it doesn't work out, i'll just let it go. Sometimes I wonder if I still hold on to anything anymore. I don't even know if that's a good or bad thing. Goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home