Sunday, September 09, 2007

I hate it when friends go overseas to study. Whether it is one who you always talk to, or just a casual aquaintiance, it sucks to know that you'll not be seeing them for a long long time in the future and just maybe, never talk to them again.

I guess it must be part of the army to see the world moving around you. You think it's great to have the world revolve around you? Well, it isn't so great when everything else is going someplace except yourself.

Today I guided close to a hundred people to the toilet during the commissioning parade. The parade, the parade. Man, what can I say. The feeling, that rush, when they all run past you to keep away their rifles. That explosion of joy and jubilation was so infectious that even I could feel it. It's like the ultimate POP. It makes your heart itchy, if you know what I mean.

Smooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home